Saturday, August 20, 2011

Never

     Okay well since I can post on my own blog again, I think it's time I give a message to everyone. You know, just so we are on the same page.

I am NOT going to give up The Disk. Period.

     I don't care how many times he breaks into my house. It's mine now, I own it, and I'm not going to give it back to him. Simple as that. Another reason being that I'm not going to put anyone else through what I have. You made the mistake of giving The Disk to someone who was already a part of Him. And for the record, I have been researching the Disk. I'm still doing my job. Speaking of which I think it's time I announce the latest subject on the Disk.

Zeke Strahm (helpingthosehelpthemselves.blogspot.com)

     There. Happy? I'm still investigating the damn thing so leave me alone. So try and come near my house again, I dare you.


4 comments:

  1. Do you need help? I'm very good with computer systems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How would a computer help? If you mean the Disk I only watch it... Never compile it into a video editing program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I thought it was a computer disc, in fact, you probably could get more information off of it if you use a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know... Maybe. I'm not that good with data and all that. If it comes to it, I'll give the Disk to someone else.

    ReplyDelete