Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mini-Update

     Hey guys. I know I haven't been very active on here, but it's just really hard to juggle the Disk, school, and keeping you guys updated at the same time. So, I decided to make a quick update post that will hopefully answer any questions you might have.

     So, the playground video. By now you know that I saw Him there, reaching out to me. I didn't drop the camera on purpose. The moment He raised His arm I almost felt as if I had no control over my body. My hands released the camera and I just "flew" backwards. After I got up I picked up camera and scanned the area, but He was gone. I turned around to face the path, and I bumped into Jane. I was a little surprised considering she was nowhere in sight a few seconds ago, it was like she just materialized right then and there. She was just staring at the trees where He was. She told me she saw the entire thing, which also came as a shock to me. Even though I saw Him for the first time in a year, I gotta say finding out that Jane is being stalked as well just tops it off. I have known Jane since I moved here. My first reaction to the situation was anger. I just started yelling at her, telling her that the entire time she could have asked for help. After a minute or two I calmed down and was able to reason with myself. We left the park and just started talking. Jane says He was at the park for her, not me. We both assume that I just got in the way so He pushed me away, at the same time alerting Jane. Since she was alerted of His presence, she ran over to me instead of getting closer. He vanished right after, I assume in anger.

     That's really all there is worth telling about the playground. It comforts yet unsettles me that He didn't want me there. Two runners stood right before him, yet he only wanted one... I don't know. Hopefully it will make sense over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment